How To Lose Belly Fat?
You have just typed in how to lose belly fat in your search bar, and your browser came up with as many as many as 18 million site suggestions. This comes as no surprise. Among the top 1000 most asked questions on Google, how to lose weight ranks number seven. If you are among the more than 500,000 overweight people who, at any one time, search the internet for answers on how to lose weight fast, this post is good read for you.
One specific topic on weight management that obese people are most interested in is how to lose belly fat fast. You must have been successful losing fat in different parts of your body thanks to several weight loss programs you tried. But when it comes to managing your midsection, your patience is tested to the limits. Every time you check yourself in the mirror, you find yourself staring blankly at your reflection wishing it could talk back to you and offer an answer on How to get rid of belly fat.
The Two Types of Belly Fat
The first step on how to lose stomach fat is to know that there two kinds of lower belly fat: subcutaneous fat and visceral fat.
Subcutaneous fat that is sandwiched between your skin and muscle is considered “good fat” because it protects you from trauma and extreme changes in temperature. However, you might still want to get rid of excessive subcutaneous fat in your midsection if only to fit in your old favorite jeans again.
It’s the visceral fat that you have to be more concerned about because it is detrimental to your health and well-being. Visceral fat, also known as “deep fat” lies further underneath the skin. It is a gelatinous fat that wraps around major abdominal organs, like the pancreas, kidneys and liver.
Although a large waist and protruding belly are red flags for visceral fat accumulation, it is important to note that obesity is not always an indicator that you have visceral fat. So the next time you visit your doctor, ask for a blood workup to confirm any existence of hidden belly fat.
Ignoring visceral fat won’t make it go away. When left unmanaged, excessive buildup of visceral fat may lead to the following conditions:
- Inflammations. Visceral fat releases cell-signaling molecules called cytokines. Overproduction of cytokines overwhelms the liver, causing it to swell and cause a series of auto-immune reactions that lead to even more inflammations.
- Diabetes. Visceral fat plays a big role in insulin resistance, and therefore, in increased risk of diabetes.
- Heart Disease. Visceral fat is associated with heart disease markers like high triglycerides, hypertension and high cholesterol. As you may already know, cholesterol plaque that starts to build up in arteries is a major cause of heart and cardiovascular diseases.
- Dementia. The amount of belly fat is inversely proportional to brain volume, which means that an increase in fat in the stomach area causes a decrease in brain size; this in turn puts a person at high risk of developing Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
- Depression. Excess body fat is also known to muddle secretion of hormones and production of neurotransmitters. This irregularity impacts mood in a negative way. There are studies that conclude how visceral fat is associated with depressive tendencies more than subcutaneous fat are.
How to Lose Belly Fat
Here’s a comprehensive plan on how to lose lower belly fat:
- Cut out sugar. The simple sugars, glucose and fructose, that come from sweets are the leading contributing factor to developing visceral fat. When taken in excess, they are converted to glycogen that gets stored in your fat tissues which results to weight gain. Stay away from sugar-laced foods and drinks. The next time you crave for sweets, consider swapping them with these healthier alternatives.
- Eat fiber-rich food. To help reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and related diseases associated with belly fat, it is recommended that you consume foods rich in fiber, particularly soluble fiber. Soluble fiber such as beta-glucan and glucomannan facilitates weight loss by mixing with water to form a viscous substance, which then gives you a feeling of fullness. It also causes the stomach to release digested food into the gut slowly to stagger the release of energy. This action reduces fat accumulation in the abdominal area. Some of the most popular fat burning foods are rich in soluble fiber such as:- Fruits (oranges and apricots)
– Grains (oatmeal and cereals)
– Legumes (alfalfa and beans)
– Tuberous roots (beets and sweet potatoes)
– Vegetables (brussels sprouts and broccoli)Psyllium husk is another excellent source of fiber. In the stomach, psyllium fiber mixes with the bile acids needed for the digestion of fat in food. Psyllium fiber also binds with sugars, thus delaying their absorption into the bloodstream. There are plenty of psyllium preparations available in drugstores today.
- Indulge in proteins. How does protein help you lose belly fat fast?
This micronutrient helps keep your cravings in check. Because protein-rich foods are filling, it gets your mind off snacking. Here are fat burning foods with high protein content:- Beans and legumes (lentils, peanut butter)
– Dairy (Gruyere cheese, Greek yogurt, organic milk)
– Fruits and vegetables (such as spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, guava and artichokes)
– Grains (whole grain bread)
– Poultry and eggs (chicken, turkey)
– Red meat (grass-fed beef, pork, ostrich meat)
– Seafood (salmon, canned tuna)
– Seeds (chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, cashews)
- Avoid alcohol. It’s called a beer belly for a reason. When you consume alcohol, it becomes the body’s priority fuel, meaning it gets synthesized first, and sends all other micronutrients in your food into storage; and the preferred storage locations are your belly, butt and thighs. Alcohol also notoriously lowers your inhibitions and self-control causing you to eat and drink more. Here are tips on how to cut down on alcohol at home.If you are a social drinker, start honing your alcohol refusal skills. There’s a form you can fill out to help you identify situations where there will be drink offers; and suggestions on what you can offer as an excuse so you could walk out of these situations unscathed.
- Drink tea. Tea is one of the best ways on how to lose belly fat. There’s a long list of teas effective for weight loss such as Oolong tea, white tea, peppermint tea (which suppresses appetite) and Red Rooibos tea (rich in flavonoid which lowers stress hormones). Among the green teas available, Matcha is getting to be the most popular. It is touted as “green tea on steroids” for its high concentration of energy-releasing and antioxidant properties. It is also considered one of the best fat burning foods for its thermogenic content known to increase metabolism.
- Try apple cider vinegar. Studies conducted to prove the effectiveness of ACV in weight control suggest that 1-2 tablespoons is the recommended dosage for ACV intake. ACV is proven to help regulate blood sugar and curb cravings. However, not all study results turned out positive. There were reports that ACV intake further worsened stomach issues, especially in diabetics; and decreased potassium levels which could be fatal. For this reason, health experts recommend that you pay your doctor a visit to check if ACV might interfere with medications you are currently taking.
- Get off the couch. Walk around the house as much as you can, like while you are busy talking on your phone. You may take up a hobby, such as vertical herb gardening or scale model building, to keep you occupied. In the evenings, you may take the dog along with you for a walk. In studies, these little movements, known as non-exercise activity thermogenesis (NEAT), already account for up to 50% of the total daily energy consumption of a busy person.
- Exercise regularly. The operative word here is ‘regularly’. For exercising to be effective, it has to be done on a regular basis. No matter that you take three 10-minute leisurely jogs on your treadmill in the course of the day; or 2-hour high-intensity circuit training three times a week, what is important is that you stick to your exercise schedule. Always do a little of both aerobic exercise (or cardio like jogging or swimming) and resistance training (like lifting weights that forces skeletal muscles to alternately contract and relax leading to muscular tone and strength). Here are effective resistance training recommended for people hitting their 30’s who start to undergo increase in body fat and begin to lose bone density.A note on doing abdominal crunches: we often see awe-inspiring before and after images of weight loss in infomercials where the usual technique used is doing rigorous abdominal crunches. However, experts say that abdominal crunches won’t melt away your belly fat. They are only effective in helping tone muscles in the area but will still stay hidden under your layer of subcutaneous fat.
- Do yoga. Yoga and meditation makes you burn fat even though you’re calm and relaxed. When in a state of tranquility, the body produces less cortisol, the stress hormone associated with weight gain and fat accumulation in the belly area. A 30-minute yoga and deep meditation session will do wonders in your midsection.
- Have a good night’s sleep. Sleep deprivation contributes to obesity. If you don’t get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night, production of ghrelin (the hunger hormone) and leptin (the satiety hormone) run amuck derailing the right balance between them. This results in overproduction of the stress hormone cortisol and the consequent increase in appetite. Inevitably, fat is accumulated in the body. The first step in regulating your sleep is setting for yourself a bedtime and sticking to it. If you still encounter difficulty in drifting off, you might want to listen to some nature sound and meditation music to cradle you to REM sleep in no time.
You should realize by now that the best way to lose belly fat is no secret at all. You only have to be dedicated to whatever health regimen you decide to adopt. As a first step, you can do away with excessive drinking and overindulgence in sweets as you shift into healthy eating. As you break the bad habits, you may start adopting an exercise routine that you enjoy so you can keep to it. As you notice positive results, you become keener on sticking to your new lifestyle. You go about your daily pursuits never more inspired; and at the end of the day, with a smile in your heart, you go to bed on time and sleep like a baby.
Fastest Way To Lose Stubborn Belly Fat For Women
The fastest method to lose stomach fat for females is to customize your diet and do the combination of cardio and strength training exercises that make you reduce weight all over. That’s since fat gets saved in the tummy initially and the stomach is the last location it comes off. Females who are otherwise fit all over might feel a little self conscious in a bikini. So, the fastest way to lose belly fat is to realize that you’ve got to get into best shape.
There is no one particular workout that will make you lose your stomach if you are 20 pounds obese. Sit crunches and ups will help enhance the muscles in the location, but do nothing to burn the fat. And, stomach fat is, at its core, fat. The only way to lose fat is to consume fewer calories than you burn. So, one aspect in the fastest way to lose stomach fat is to come up with a healthy consuming strategy. This is an eating plan for life, not some crash diet. When you yo in weight, you in fact intensify the stomach fat problem because you lose weight in other areas but you put it back on in the stomach location.
Making a modification in your diet plan on a permanent basis is crucial
You’re developing a lifestyle, not going on a short-lived diet. Your diet needs to be concerned not only with the overall variety of calories but the type of calories. You have to take in at least 1 gram of protein each day for every single pound you weigh. You also require some fat in your diet. A diet plan of 30:20:50 in the ratio protein: fat: carbs makes a lot of sense for an obese lady who wants the fastest method to lose stubborn belly fat. Fish oils are the very best kind of fat for this purpose.
Next up is your training program
The fastest way to lose stubborn belly fat is by doing both weight training and cardio workouts. A study of obese women showed that ladies who rotated between cardio and strength training each day lost considerably more fat in their stomachs than females who count on aerobics alone. The best method to do aerobic exercise is high intensity period training. This is where you do a two minute burst of activity at the most extreme level you are capable of doing followed by 3 minutes of moderate activity.
Repeat the cycle
You will likewise want to track your progress. Not only will you be encouraged to see your stomach fat reducing, however if you go or stall up, you will have the ability to fix the issue rapidly. It is a smart idea to take your body fat measurements every two weeks. The fastest method to lose tummy fat is to establish great way of life practices. Your belly fat will come off when you lose the weight.
The fastest way to lose stomach fat for ladies is to modify your diet and do the combination of cardio and strength training exercises that make you lose weight all over. And, tummy fat is, at its core, fat. One aspect in the fastest method to lose stubborn belly fat is to come up with a healthy eating plan. A diet plan of 30:20:50 in the ratio protein: fat: carbs makes a lot of sense for an obese lady who wants the fastest way to lose stubborn belly fat. The fastest way to lose tummy fat is by doing both weight training and cardio exercises.
4 Tips To Help Me Lose My Stubborn Belly Fat
Do you state “I want to lose my stubborn belly fat?”
Do you have unpleasant love manages?
Do you even have a pot stubborn belly?
Well, you do not have to suffer any longer. You can have a flat stomach and no longer need to state I wish to lose my belly fat. There are a number of reasons you have actually accumulated fat in your stomach. The trick to “I wish to lose my stubborn belly fat” depends on controlling the consumption of the items which contribute to your tummy fat while taking the precautionary procedures that enable you to lose all of your stubborn belly fat quick. You can get slim and slender.
There are several substantive tips I need to the issue “I want to lose my stomach fat.”
1. Do sit ups. Sit ups and crunches are the simplest and probably the most effective way to lose belly fat quick. You will achieve the desired lead to no time at all. All fat is simply saved energy. For that reason, in order to lose belly fat, you have to burn more calories than you consume. In order to get the best outcomes, you need to do sit ups which are the single most effective workout. They deal with practically all physique. Fried foods will put on tummy fat faster than any other kind of caloric consumption. Fried foods primarily consist of empty calories which are poor in nutrition value. They just supply you with calories which include to your stubborn belly fat.
2. Don’t treat between meals. Snacking is one of the very best (or worst) methods to stack up that belly fat. And, late night consuming is the worst type of snacking. When you consume your calories throughout the day, you have a possibility to burn them off. When you eat at night, you go to sleep and that food simply sits in your stomach. In addition, when you eat at night, you tend to take part in mindless snacking. You’ll start out with an entire bag of chips and after an hour of television, half is gone. When you snack, you are not bearing in mind your food which leads you to have to say “I want to lose my tummy fat”.
3. Burn it off. As I mentioned previously, stubborn belly fat is unused energy. It builds up through fat in the stomach location. You have to burn off more calories than you take in if you want to get rid of stubborn belly fat. All type of aerobic workout benefits burning stomach fat. This can include strolling, running, biking, or working out on a cardio maker at the health club. But even working standard activities like taking the stairs instead of the elevator at work or parking in the outermost lot when going to the mall can assist.
4. If you find yourself saying “I want to lose my belly fat”, follow the four suggestions in this post and you will quickly discover yourself with the flat stomach that you have actually longed for. You can have a flat stomach and no longer have to state I desire to lose my stomach fat. The trick to “I desire to lose my belly fat” lies in managing the intake of the items which add to your stomach fat while taking the preventive procedures that allow you to lose all of your belly fat fast.
Sit ups and crunches are the most convenient and most likely the most reliable way to lose stubborn belly fat quickly. In order to lose tummy fat, you need to burn more calories than you consume. When you snack, you are not being conscious of your food which leads you to have to say “I desire to lose my stubborn belly fat”.